Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Waites to blog from 14th Triennial of African Tribal Art

In a previous posting I commented on the impending 14th Triennial Symposium on African Art. It's set to run from March 28, with a museum day, through March 31 on the University of Florida campus at Gainesville, Florida.

Today, I registered to attend so it is for certain, assuming no weather disasters, that I will be blogging from the Symposium, with reports on as many sessions and as much of the program as I can. My plan is to post these blog messages at night, after the sessions, each day. Although, given the activities scheduled, I may run a little behind.

For more information about the Triennial, visit the University of Florida's site for the Symposium.

Click on this link for some examples of the African tribal art hosted at our TribalWorks site. Click on the link to the African Room.